Descrição do emprego
Fórum Selecção is looking for a Credit & Regulatory Reporting Analyst (M/F) for a corporate banking client in Lisboa:
• Develop and implement a new process within BNPP Group to report Pillar 3 disclosures for Credit & Counterparty Risk and Securitization;
• Participate on the migration project of the tool linked to Credit & Counterparty Risk and Securitization;
• Support the first production exercises linked with the projects listed above;
• Produce and update the internal documentation under the projects listed above (RACI, permanent documentation, modus operandi, control framework,etc);
• Support the team on transversal activities, as:
• Development and implementation of controls under COREP reporting;
• Support the Quantitative Impact Study Reporting process;”
• Contribute to the organization and preparation of Senior Management committes;
• Professional experience: 3 – 4 years of experience in Risk/Finance or Audit/Assurance services within banking sector;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field;
• Knowledge of credit risk concepts – Standard and IRBA approaches;
• Knowledge of prudential frameworks and standards (Basel III, COREP, FINREP, IFRS);
• Experience with MS Office, MS Access, SQL, and Business Objects (desirable).
• Fluent communication in English (oral & written.
Availability for a project with 18 months duration.
If you are interested in this job offer send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Regulatory”.